This is what I plan to base my reviews upon.
- It should be easily understandable for the beginners and must be useful for advanced users as quick reference.
- Must be more than the many available tutorials you find on the web about scala/lift technologies.
- Should not beat around the bush and get to the point quickly, which is develop a application using scala and liftweb.
- The most important thing would be, I should be able to build a simple yet useful application from end to end using the knowledge in the book and by expanding on it. I have not yet decided the application, but it will be something that I plan to showcase when my current projects - an application (not yet released) using nodejs/mongodb stack and a website for myself using jquery/html that indexes all my projects - are completed to a beta level release.
- Last but not least, it should encourage the users to proceed with using Liftweb and learn more about the awesome framework and the unique design approach taken by that framework at more depth and by themselves.